[Mageia-i18n] I need someone to fix this …

Olav Dahlum odahlum at broadpark.no
Wed Jun 8 08:43:22 CEST 2011

On http://mageia.org/nb/1/next/, I have accidentally left "we" and written
the actual translation after the tag. Are you able to fix that for me?

This is the correct one:

'h2_where_go' => '<strong>Hvilken vei kommer vi til å ta?</strong>',

The "Data Mining" section on http://mageia.org/nb/contribute/ is a bit
fuzzy,
so I've slightly rewritten it.

'text_data' => "&amp; visualisere det vi kan gjøre bedre,"

Also in:

'array_weeks' => "sammarbeid" > "samarbeid"

It should be a lower case "s" after the semicolon, not upper …

This part of http://mageia.org/nb/1/for-you/ was a bit clumsy formulated:

'p_contributors' => '<a href="./contributor/">Les mer om dette</a>.'

The last sentence in the section "Utviklere." states

"Se å kontaktlenkene", this should of course be "Se på kontaktlenkene".

Sentence missing punctuation in "…universell bruk."

I think that's pretty much what should be fixed in the available
translation.

It would probably be much wiser to devise a system where maintainers
commit changes to their own branch in www/trunk directly. This will
of course take the load of Romain and other people currently doing
this work.

Sincerely,
Olav