[Mageia-i18n] download webpage incorrectly refers the european languages set 1

Oliver Burger oliver.bgr at googlemail.com
Sat Jun 11 11:41:32 CEST 2011

Zé <mmodem00 at gmail.com> schrieb am 11.06.2011
> as we can see its referes 'americas' so its correct that referrs to
> have the Portuguese Brasilian language, so the download webpage
> needs to be fixed, and not refer as an "Europe" set of languages.
Since the languages spoken in the americas are European languages,
even if there are some mostly little differences today, they are not
american languages. The only american languages have been mainly
destroyed by the Europeans...
So it does make sense to call them European set of languages in my
eyes...

Oliver