[Mageia-i18n] download webpage incorrectly refers the european languages set 1

mmodem00 at gmail.com
Sat Jun 11 22:07:44 CEST 2011

2011/6/11 Oliver Burger <oliver.bgr at googlemail.com>:
> Zé <mmodem00 at gmail.com> schrieb am 11.06.2011
>
>> as we can see its referes 'americas' so its correct that referrs to
>
>> have the Portuguese Brasilian language, so the download webpage
>
>> needs to be fixed, and not refer as an "Europe" set of languages.
>
> Since the languages spoken in the americas are European languages, even if
> there are some mostly little differences today, they are not american
> languages. The only american languages have been mainly destroyed by the
> Europeans...
>
> So it does make sense to call them European set of languages in my eyes...
>
> Oliver

So it would be correct to have in the download webpage the output:

European set 1 of languages: Deutsch, English (several variants),
Greek, Español, Français, Italiano, Dutch, Português , Turkish.

since portuguese from brasil its only a variant from portuguese, that
way makes sense the "European set 1 of languages"

--
Zé