[Mageia-i18n] Some problems in webpage

mmodem00 at gmail.com
Tue Jun 14 20:25:21 CEST 2011

2011/6/14 Oliver Burger <oliver.bgr at googlemail.com>:
> Zé <mmodem00 at gmail.com> schrieb am 14.06.2011
>
>> In the top menu when clicking in link "Transferências" (Downloads
>
>> in english) it redirects to the english downloads webpage instead
>
>> redirecting to the portuguese downloads webpage.
>
> The link is www.mageia.org/downloads/ which again automatically redirects to
> www.mageia.org/<lang>/downloads/ where <lang> is taken from your browser
> settings, so what are the language settings of your browser?
>
>> Also when clicking in link top menu "Suporte" (Support in english)
>
>> it also redirects for an english webapge.
>
> Yes, because it has note been localized yet. You might have noticed you
> didn't get any file about that from me.
>
> Will be done, but as I told you before, I have a fulltime job and a private
> life as well...
>
>> Is possible to add a favicon for the mageia website? some bookmarks
>
>> have favicon like the mageia wiki, the build status web, websvn.
>
> I think there already is a bug report about that, please go and search
> bugzilla. This is definitely off-topic on i18n.
>
>> Im also attaching the file contribute.php file in portuguese, since
>
>> last one still had some typos, also made some small corrections.
>
> Could you please try and proofread before sending the files? As I told you,

The file was proofreaded but seams some small sets has escaped me that
i only saw after reading in the web

> I have a job and a life outside of Mageia...

Seams your repeating yourself in the same email. and yes you have told
me that, so?
If things werented sent all correctly werent on puprpose, afaik this
is your task in mageia, i know your a volunteer but so am i, and i
also have a life and a job outside, so whats the point?
You do know that errors happen, right?

--
Zé