[Mageia-i18n] Some problems in webpage

Rémi Verschelde rverschelde at gmail.com
Tue Jun 14 20:38:31 CEST 2011

2011/6/14 Zé <mmodem00 at gmail.com>:

>> Could you please try and proofread before sending the files? As I told you,
>
> The file was proofreaded but seams some small sets has escaped me that
> i only saw after reading in the web
>
>> I have a job and a life outside of Mageia...
>
> Seams your repeating yourself in the same email. and yes you have told
> me that, so?
> If things werented sent all correctly werent on puprpose, afaik this
> is your task in mageia, i know your a volunteer but so am i, and i
> also have a life and a job outside, so whats the point?
> You do know that errors happen, right?

He just wanted to make sure you that you check your work thoroughly.
This is not particularly about you, and of course it is his job to
update the translations when needed, but it's not rare that we send a
quickly proofread translation to Oliver, he commits it, and when we
look at the commited page, we see some typos and errors. The point is
that if we proofread our work more thorougly, this would not have been
needed.

Regards,
Rémi / Akien