[Mageia-i18n] My identification

Rémi Verschelde rverschelde at gmail.com
Wed Jun 15 07:55:48 CEST 2011

2011/6/10 Bruno Asada <bruno.asada at gmail.com>:
> Hello,
>
> My name is Bruno Asada, and I'm volunteer to translate English to Portuguese
> (Brazil).
>
> I've just created my identity, using the "asada" username. Moreover, I
> subscribed myselft at https://www.mageia.org/mailman/listinfo/mageia-i18n,
> and I would like to start translating.
>
> Regards,
>
> Bruno

Hi, and welcome aboard!

I'll ask the sysadmins to add you to the i18n group and the
i18n-commiters (there are only a few commiters per team, but for the
moment you're the only member of the pt_BR team – there were more
members a few month ago, but they disappeared...).
So for now, you're the Portugueuse Brazilian team leader.

I'll tell you when the sysadmins have activated your account for Transifex.

Regards,
Rémi / Akien