[Mageia-i18n] My identification

Rémi Verschelde rverschelde at gmail.com
Wed Jun 15 08:30:13 CEST 2011

Le 15 juin 2011 07:55, Rémi Verschelde <rverschelde at gmail.com> a écrit :
> 2011/6/10 Bruno Asada <bruno.asada at gmail.com>:
>> Hello,
>>
>> My name is Bruno Asada, and I'm volunteer to translate English to Portuguese
>> (Brazil).
>>
>> I've just created my identity, using the "asada" username. Moreover, I
>> subscribed myselft at https://www.mageia.org/mailman/listinfo/mageia-i18n,
>> and I would like to start translating.
>>
>> Regards,
>>
>> Bruno
>>

> Hi, and welcome aboard!
>
> I'll ask the sysadmins to add you to the i18n group and the
> i18n-commiters (there are only a few commiters per team, but for the
> moment you're the only member of the pt_BR team – there were more
> members a few month ago, but they disappeared...).
> So for now, you're the Portugueuse Brazilian team leader.
>
> I'll tell you when the sysadmins have activated your account for Transifex.
>
> Regards,
> Rémi / Akien

It seems I was mistaken, we had one active contributor for pt_BR,
MacXi. So you're not the team leader by default :)
You should try to contact him and organize your team to split the work
and be able to integrate new contributors in the days to come.
You can find his email here:
http://mageia.org/wiki/doku.php?id=translators:registered_people&s[]=macxi
(Note: most of the people registered on this page for your team are
not active for the moment; we contacted them to see wether or not they
want to contribute when they have the time to.)