[Mageia-i18n] Some problems in webpage

Oliver Burger oliver.bgr at googlemail.com
Wed Jun 15 10:00:47 CEST 2011

Am Mittwoch, 15. Juni 2011, 09:45:09 schrieb Zé:
> I have sent files in day 11, and in day 13 i did sent a single file
> twice, but with an interval of 3 minutes in wich refered that the
> first attachement wasnt the correct one, and i did sent the same file
> with some changes in day 14.
>
> These kind of things in my translation life always occur from a way or
> another, so this is nothing much.
> Of course that all this would not happen if we commit files instead
> sending upstream (but this its a different matter).
I think, I am repeating me again...
The system for translations of the website we currently use and which will be
changed in the future.
As quite some translators are not that firm in using svn iirc, we didn't want
to create problems by people having to merge files, resolve conflicts and so on.
And you might notice that I didn't say anything to anyone else about
correcting mistakes, but when I get the same file 4 times in as many days, and
I still have to fix some things in it, 'cause somehow you left parts of an
English string in, wrecking the php syntax while doing it, I think I can ask
you to be a bit more careful...

> If you feel you simply dont have life to be the i18n leader than you
> should talk with someone who can and be will to accept that task, that
> in fact isnt easy but that wouldnt be always complaning about having a
> life outside mageia.
Excuse me, but I never complaned about not having the time or the will to do
that job. I'm just complaning about people making life harder than neccessary.

Oliver