[Mageia-i18n] Turkish localization of some Web pages - 1

atilla ontas tarakbumba at gmail.com
Mon Jun 27 23:26:16 CEST 2011

Hi. I'm attaching brand new turkish translation of two web pages. They
are translated from PHP templates as Remi suggested. Please add them
to Turkish pages. Oh, attachements are zip compressed because i'm
sending from my wifes windows crap. More will come.

P.S. Btw, i have three pages already translated from html files
downloaded from pages themselves. Is it okay? I haven't know about PHP
templates until Remi told me. If it is okay i'll send them tomorrow.