[Mageia-i18n] Meeting planning

Wolfgang Bornath molch.b at googlemail.com
Mon Mar 7 14:48:49 CET 2011

Last week's non-meeting was caused by personal reasons. But it also
showed that our system has weak points. So I suggest:

1. Meetings should not be entered in the calendar to be repeated
automatically, they must be entered by Oliver or me only for the
single meeting, not as a repeating schedule. This way people can be
sure that a meeting which is scheduled in the calendar will really
happen.

2. We (Oliver and I) should stick to the habit of sending a mail
announcement in addition to the calendar entry, for 3 purposes:
 - to confirm the meeting and for those who do not scan the calendar regularly;
 - to list the topics of the agenda so attendees can prepare for the meeting;
 - to give the opportunity to suggest other topics or suggest to
postpone topics for whatever reasons.

--
wobo