[Mageia-i18n] Meeting Thursday, March 31

Oliver Burger oliver.bgr at googlemail.com
Wed Mar 30 13:18:42 CEST 2011

Am Mittwoch 30 März 2011, 10:45:14 schrieb Wolfgang Bornath:
>  - Tx is ready for work
For those of you, who are eager to start (and whose team leaders managed to
send me a list of translators):

I created the projects for most of the software we have to translate and
uploaded the resources (aka pot files).
You can now go on and fetch your po files from our svn and upload them into Tx.

Please note: if you translate something manually before those files are
uploaded, your translations will most likely be lost, so either upload the
files yourself, or if you are unsure, wait for someone to do it.

If you should have any questions, we will talk about them tomorrow in the
meeting.

At the end of this mail you can find a list of websvn links where you can find
the po files to upload into Tx.

Oliver

http://svnweb.mageia.org/soft/userdrake2/trunk/po/
http://svnweb.mageia.org/soft/transfugdrake/trunk/po/