[Mageia-i18n] glossaries creation

Oliver Burger oliver.bgr at googlemail.com
Thu May 26 22:17:26 CEST 2011

I think, every team should decide on its own, what rules to follow.
Also I tend to agree with wobo (and others) that we don't have to
reinvent the wheel.
TeaAge (the second German commiter) and I follow the "rules" done by
KDE and GNOME (which are almost identical).

Just one thing: It doesn't matter in the temporary wiki but in the
final one, it would be better to move this to the section of the
language team in question.

Oliver