[Mageia-i18n] [proposition] Using Translate extension on Mageia wiki

Remco Rijnders remco at webconquest.com
Wed Oct 26 08:49:20 CEST 2011

On Sat, Oct 22, 2011 at 01:38:33PM +0200, Oliver wrote in
<CALK7e_MPX_5iP=xJ1eud+kyySLRe1dR89k6KUDypC=+1Lhnosg at mail.gmail.com>:
>2011/10/19 mammig_linux mammig_linux <mammig.linux at gmail.com>:
>> Is it a troll to speak about the wiki ?
>Sorry, I do not understand what you mean by this...

I think she means "I don't mean to troll"...

>> I ear about the no-temporary wiki for many month. I stop to make plan
>> on the commet and I just wait the announce or the roadmap for it.
>Of course the wiki is long delayed, too long to be honest.
>But I am a bit astonished by your words. I strongly disapprove of
>crticising those people doing all of the work (the sysadmins here),
>because they didn't do some special thing, that is inside of my
>horizon. I am grateful to all of them for doing a tremendous work.

Oliver, I think you may have read too much into this. I understood it as
"let's stop talking about the new wike and start working on it instead".
That is, no one is criticised... but the translation team needs to have
the wiki up and running before we can do much with it.

For the record, I do think it is good that we discuss needed and wanted
functionalities before putting the new wiki into production.

Cheers,

Remco