[Mageia-i18n] [proposition] Using Translate extension on Mageia wiki

Oliver Burger oliver.bgr at googlemail.com
Sat Oct 22 13:38:33 CEST 2011

2011/10/19 mammig_linux mammig_linux <mammig.linux at gmail.com>:
> Is it a troll to speak about the wiki ?
Sorry, I do not understand what you mean by this...

> I ear about the no-temporary wiki for many month. I stop to make plan
> on the commet and I just wait the announce or the roadmap for it.
Of course the wiki is long delayed, too long to be honest.
But I am a bit astonished by your words. I strongly disapprove of
crticising those people doing all of the work (the sysadmins here),
because they didn't do some special thing, that is inside of my
horizon. I am grateful to all of them for doing a tremendous work.

> Currently, I'm in the french translator team and I just wait the new
> multi-language wiki because I know we will have a lot of work for
> translating everything. I don't care of the technical choices because
> I don't have enough time for helping to install and manage the new
> wiki. I'm sure those who think and manage the new multi-language wiki
> will take the goods decisions and will tell us when it's time to
> translate. I hope they will create a tutorial for telling us how to
> use this new wiki in a good way.
>
> Hey ! technical team of the new wiki ! Think well and work hard :)
I am sure, they do, but it doesn't help in taking the decision. Of
course I do know, that most people can't really help in installing and
managing the new wiki. But if they are going to have to work with it,
they are the people who can give feedback on how they do think, it
should work.

Oliver