[Mageia-i18n] A new frenchie

Rémi Verschelde remi at verschelde.fr
Thu Oct 27 19:45:45 CEST 2011

2011/10/26 Papoteur <yves.brungard_mageia at gadz.org>:
> Hello,
> I join today the Mageia team by proposing service for the translation
> from English to French. I am using Linux since 14 years at home, but it
> is the first time I join a distribution team. At office, I use only
> Windows and Citrix. :(
> My alias is papoteur.
>
> Yves

Hi papoteur!

Thanks for joining us and welcome aboard!
I added your Mageia account to the mga-i18n group so that you can
access our translation tools (for the moment, it concerns mostly
transifex.mageia.org, which we use for software translation).

I still have to add you to the French translation team on Transifex,
but it seems that I can't do so for the moment (Tx doesn't seem to
know you yet – could you try to login to transifex.mageia.org with
your Mageia account?).

Since you are now part of the French translation team, it would be
nice if you could also join the i18n-fr mailing list, using this link
and your Mageia account: https://ml.mageia.org/l/info/i18n-fr
This is our main means of internal communication (we use it for
general discussion and to coordinate the translation of blog posts).
You can also find us on the IRC channel #mageia-i18n-fr on Freenode.

Regards,
Rémi / Akien