[Mageia-i18n] No network connection

Oliver Burger oliver.bgr at googlemail.com
Fri Sep 2 08:30:22 CEST 2011

Am Donnerstag, 1. September 2011, 19:58:42 schrieb Remco Rijnders:
> On Thu, Sep 01, 2011 at 07:23:22PM +0200, Oliver wrote in
>
> <CALK7e_NpJj=jSZP_RHqRw+6eCJ59QdVn8tYawgkuWfXh=fDTVg at mail.gmail.com>:
> >Hi there. Somehow my network is on strike, so i can't join the meeting.
> >Askien or remmy. If any of you would do it? Or i'll just send an email
> >tomorrow with some points...
> >
> >Sorry, oliver :(
>
> Hi Oliver,
>
> Sorry that your connection issues aren't getting any better yet...
Somehow, the connection via my mobile didn't work, which is quite strange as I
was able to send emails via the mobile...
Sorry :/

> http://meetbot.mageia.org/mageia-i18n/2011/mageia-i18n.2011-09-01-17.39.htm
I read the log and I did upload drakguard to Tx.
Commiters: Please go to http://svnweb.mageia.org/soft/drakguard/trunk/po/
fetch your po file and upload it yourself before starting to work on it...

> After I closed the meeting, a few more words were said FYI:
>
> Qilaq> Well, I thought to ask about updating Transifex and/or about
> creating the project for Mageia2 but it's probably something to answer for
> absentees :-)
> <Remmy> Qilaq: I fear so too
> <misc> updating tx, I didn't do any progress, no time for it :/
> <misc> ( did not even finished resintalling my vm to test )
> <Qilaq> yeah, understandable... and not something which need to be done
> yesterday :-)
Now first of all I did ask misc about the Tx update in council and he said it
is still in the pipeline, but he has other things to do at the moment. And
since it doesn't have top priority just now...

About the Mageia2 project:
As soon as I find out again, how to create a release, I will do!

Oliver