[Mageia-i18n] No network connection

Rémi Verschelde rverschelde at gmail.com
Fri Sep 2 11:26:42 CEST 2011

2011/9/2 Oliver Burger <oliver.bgr at googlemail.com>:
> Am Donnerstag, 1. September 2011, 19:58:42 schrieb Remco Rijnders:
>> On Thu, Sep 01, 2011 at 07:23:22PM +0200, Oliver wrote in
>>
>> <CALK7e_NpJj=jSZP_RHqRw+6eCJ59QdVn8tYawgkuWfXh=fDTVg at mail.gmail.com>:
>> >Hi there. Somehow my network is on strike, so i can't join the meeting.
>> >Askien or remmy. If any of you would do it? Or i'll just send an email
>> >tomorrow with some points...
>> >
>> >Sorry, oliver :(
>>
>> Hi Oliver,
>>
>> Sorry that your connection issues aren't getting any better yet...
> Somehow, the connection via my mobile didn't work, which is quite strange as I
> was able to send emails via the mobile...
> Sorry :/

I couldn't attend either, for I was late. I had some time to chat with
Remmy though, and I will focus on the long-due blog post about
translations in the days to come. I also want to come up with a sort
of structure for our part of the wiki, to be discussed in the next
meeting. I think it would be great to have a clean and organised wiki,
even if this one is temporary (we may import or copypasta the content
of the temporary wiki to the new one when it is available).

>> http://meetbot.mageia.org/mageia-i18n/2011/mageia-i18n.2011-09-01-17.39.htm
> I read the log and I did upload drakguard to Tx.
> Commiters: Please go to http://svnweb.mageia.org/soft/drakguard/trunk/po/
> fetch your po file and upload it yourself before starting to work on it...

Thanks for uploading drakguard.pot. I created the project on Tx but
forgot to notify you: I couldn't upload the .pot file because of a
failed msgfmt -c. Since I wasn't on Mageia, I couldn't run it to see
the problem.

Regards,
Rémi