[Mageia-i18n] Yet another converted page for lang files translation system

Rémi Verschelde remi at verschelde.fr
Thu Aug 2 15:52:20 CEST 2012

2012/8/2 Filip Komar <filip.komar at gmail.com>:
>> On 2 August 2012 15:05, Rémi Verschelde <remi at verschelde.fr> wrote:
>> Can I ask you to do the change?
> Yes. Done. To me it seems OK but please check for yourself.
>

> See you on IRC,
> Filip.

Thanks, it worked fine.

BTW, I have a request. Could you add the complete links to the .lang
files for these two strings from en/community: ";Subversion" and
";Git</a> code repositories"?
In fact I can't translate these strings in French, because I would
have to translate "Subversion, Git code repositories" with "Dépôts de
code Subversion et Git", and I can't do so because of the implicit
links. I need to be able to move the order of the words/links in the
phrase, and I suppose it's the case for many languages.

Though it might not be easy to change this without broken all the
translations, so maybe that is a priority. For now I translated it
with "Subversion, Git" and it's still pretty straight-forward.

Thanks,
Rémi