[Mageia-i18n] Finally a meeting again

Diego Bello dbello at gmail.com
Sun Feb 12 05:48:50 CET 2012

On Tue, Feb 7, 2012 at 3:00 AM, Oliver Burger <oliver.bgr at googlemail.com> wrote:
> Hi there,
>
> after I had some problems with the meetings the last two weeks (I apologize
> for that and hope I didn't inconvenience you too much), I'd like to invite
> to a meeting this week.
>
> As usual we meet in #mageia-i18n on Thorsday at 18.30 UTC.
>
> See you then,
>
> Topics:
> - Blogs status
> - String updates for Cauldron and 1
> - Upcoming localized wikis
>
> Oliver

Hi all,

I'm sorry I/we couldn't make it. It is quite difficult for someone in
our team, Spanish, to attend to the meetings due to the time
difference. It gets us in the middle of work time :s.

Nevertheless, we keep our work and here is the report:
- Blog is up to date. Translations of every new post take between 1 or
3 days to be done.
- There were only 2 projects in Transifex that need to be translated.
One of them had 4 strings already done, the the other one is "External
resources". What is the SVN route to check this project out?
plasma_applet_icontasks didn't work for me.

When is the deadline to commit po files to SVN?

I subscribed to the doc ml for localized wiki.

Saludos,

--
Diego Bello Carreño