[Mageia-i18n] Finally a meeting again

Oliver Burger oliver.bgr at googlemail.com
Sun Feb 12 08:18:55 CET 2012

Am 12.02.2012 05:48, schrieb Diego Bello:
> On Tue, Feb 7, 2012 at 3:00 AM, Oliver Burger<oliver.bgr at googlemail.com>  wrote:
>> Hi there,
>>
>> after I had some problems with the meetings the last two weeks (I apologize
>> for that and hope I didn't inconvenience you too much), I'd like to invite
>> to a meeting this week.
>>
>> As usual we meet in #mageia-i18n on Thorsday at 18.30 UTC.
>>
>> See you then,
>>
>> Topics:
>> - Blogs status
>> - String updates for Cauldron and 1
>> - Upcoming localized wikis
>>
>> Oliver
>
> Hi all,
>
> I'm sorry I/we couldn't make it. It is quite difficult for someone in
> our team, Spanish, to attend to the meetings due to the time
> difference. It gets us in the middle of work time :s.
We will see if we can fix that. It would mean rotating times so every
part of the world has the meeting at a time comfortable for them.
I will think about it and make some suggestion.

> Nevertheless, we keep our work and here is the report:
> - Blog is up to date. Translations of every new post take between 1 or
> 3 days to be done.
Yes, the spanish one was never a problem, thanks for the great work.

> - There were only 2 projects in Transifex that need to be translated.
> One of them had 4 strings already done, the the other one is "External
> resources". What is the SVN route to check this project out?
> plasma_applet_icontasks didn't work for me.
It's external as I said. You can find the po files at
http://websvn.kde.org/trunk/l10n-kde4/es/messages/kdeplasma-addons/plasma_applet_icontasks.po?view=log

> When is the deadline to commit po files to SVN?
The final deadline for Mga2 would be march 10th, see
https://wiki.mageia.org/en/Mageia_2_development#Development_Planning
But if you commit your work regularly, it will already be in the betas
and rc, which would be a good thing, wouldn't it?

Of course if somebody (not you, just in general) notices afterwards that
his or her team did translate utter rabbish, we can push an update
through, but mind you, that's not for little typos...

> I subscribed to the doc ml for localized wiki.
That's great, Marja and I will keep you informed.

Cheers,

Oliver