[Mageia-i18n] Polish translator of web
filip.komar at gmail.com
Mon Jul 16 23:46:17 CEST 2012
Thanks Romain. I just sync them manually.
I added checking of synchronisation to my script also. For now just in case
until better solution arise.
On 16 July 2012 22:58, Romain d'Alverny <rdalverny at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi there,
> just passing by, answering this bit.
> On Sun, Jul 15, 2012 at 9:01 PM, Filip Komar <filip.komar at gmail.com>
> > I had some trouble with that myself so I'm not sure that this  is the
> > right address since Slovenian is different  in link Yuri sent  and
> > from that difference I see that this one is used on the main web site.
> > We should update wiki  about this but we really need Romain to
> explain it
> > . He wrote me on IRC previous Saturday that he'll be unresponsive till
> > 22nd July. In the mean time I would suggest commit on both places.
> Yes please.
> For the time being nav.mageia.org (in svn: web/nav) is used by every
> mageia.org subdomain, but www.m.o that temporarily uses its own copy
> (with a few potential config differences). I managed to keep their
> respective code and langs files in sync so far.
> Why: multiple small reasons, it all comes down to:
> - nav.m.o/js helper is nice, but using it on www.m.o would shake a
> bit the CSS; it needs some work;
> - using directly nav.m.o/css and /html is possible, and needs a
> caching consumer library to be written; not a lot of work, but I don't
> have done it yet; I expected to use this for www and kill the
> duplicate code (this August I hope).
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the Mageia-i18n