[Mageia-i18n] Mageia translation team

Rémi Verschelde remi at verschelde.fr
Fri Jun 1 14:25:39 CEST 2012

2012/5/25 Oleg Kozlov <xxblx.duke at gmail.com>:

> Hello.
> Thanks!
> I will wait info about russian blog account.
> Tell me please, can I translate on transifex.mageia.org too?

Hi Oleg,

We have some issues with our instance of Transifex which is behaving
unpredictibly. Now that the big rush of Mageia 2 is behind us, we will
start to think about fixing our instance or using another software.

For now, the general process to translate Mageia's software would be:
- Retrieve the ru.po files from our Subversion instance. You can use
the links listed here:
https://wiki.mageia.org/en/List_of_Mageia_transifex_projects
- Translate those locally using whichever software you are used to
(Lokalize, Poedit, etc.).
- Commit the files back to SVN. Only a few members in each team have
commit rights on our subversion repository, so you should try to
contact the other members of your team
(https://wiki.mageia.org/en/I18n_teams#Russian) to know who is your
committer. Please tell me if they do not answer your mails, it's hard
to keep track of which teams are active or not.

Regards,
Rémi / Akien