[Mageia-i18n] new translator

Rémi Verschelde remi at verschelde.fr
Sun Jun 10 09:52:42 CEST 2012

2012/6/10 Simple . <simplew8 at gmail.com>:
> But i did sent you some .po files updated so that you could commit them pt.
> So far it wasnt created any account so that i could start translating...

Well, you don't *need* an account to start translating, as I told
before you can retrieve the po files from SVN and send ask someone
with commit rights to commit them back. Now, every team can have its
committer and now that I know you are eager to committing your work I
will ask the sysadmins to grant you commit rights.

BTW I did not receive any of your translation to commit.

Regards,
Rémi / Akien