[Mageia-i18n] New translator in Russian I18n team

Rémi Verschelde remi at verschelde.fr
Mon Jun 25 14:19:38 CEST 2012

2012/6/25 Oleg Kozlov <xxblx.duke at gmail.com>:>

> Hello.
> Aleksandre, email me please. We сan work together.
>
> Rémi, we need blog accounts for blog translation. Can you create account for
> us?

I am not in charge of the blog but I just forwarded your request to
Damien, he's on it. It's great that you can take the blog over! If you
plan to translate old articles, it could be nice to date them to the
day they were published on the EN blog (so that they appear in the
same order that those on the EN blog). You will see in the Wordpress
editing interface when you have access to it, it is easily done.

> Also some I have problem with commiting translated .po from transifex.

What are your issues? Tx is broken so we try not to use it at the
moment, we will have a meeting on Thursday (please try to attend if
you can!) to talk about replacing it with another tool or another
process.
You can come to #mageia-i18n on IRC to talk about these issues if you want.