[Mageia-i18n] Longer lifecycle comment on our web site and some more

Filip Komar filip.komar at gmail.com
Tue Sep 25 19:37:27 CEST 2012

Hi everyone. One user on IRC commented our web site:
<Ovocean> Hi, I'm just discovering Mageia, browsed the website a bit
and... well it's looking clean but the organization of information is
rather strange, unintuitive.
<Ovocean> For example, "About us" tab should be just "About" since
it's about the distro, not only the organization
<Ovocean> Lifecycle in the Support tab states: "Mageia 2 may have a
longer lifecycle, this will be decided once released in May."
<Ovocean> Makes the site look a little dead

I don't fully agree with the last comment but we should decide and
announce lifecycle.

Any information or comment?

Filip.