[Mageia-i18n] web page suggestion

Romain d'Alverny rdalverny at gmail.com
Sat Feb 2 12:03:14 CET 2013

Hi,

2013/2/2 Joita Dan-Marian <djmarian4u at hotmail.com>:
> If you guys consider any of a. and b. can be added to the web page I will
> try to help. I am no software developer though, I preferred chemistry
> instead of programming.

A possible solution is to use the <abbr> tag, although it's not really
its purpose here:

 # ../../svn/web/en/3/index.php +135
 ;Network installer + nonfree firmware CD
-CD de instalare prin rețea + microcod proprietar
+CD de instalare prin rețea + <abbr title="firmware">microcod</abbr> proprietar

On click device, when hovering the "microcod" word with the pointer,
the "firmware" label appears. On a touch device, I'm not sure.

Other ideas?