[Mageia-i18n] Mageia-i18n Digest, Vol 30, Issue 22

Filip Komar filip.komar at gmail.com
Wed Feb 13 08:57:20 CET 2013

Hi Padula.

> the urpmi pt_BR file has several lines to translate and make corrections,
Just translate it and commit it or send it here.

> We can send the file to submit to mga3 yet?
We always can do that. If it will be used in mga3 is another matter. I
didn't received any answer on that topic yet.

Please use the instructions in the digest to change subject :
>> When replying, please edit your Subject line so it is more specific
>> than "Re: Contents of Mageia-i18n digest..."

It would be much more readable and transparent. I would also like to
ask you that when you quote something that you erase non essential
parts. That will save some time to all readers. Thank you for your
effort.

Have a nice day,
Filip.