[Mageia-i18n] rpmdragora: AdminPanel and the UIAbastraction4mcc feature

Filip Komar filip.komar at gmail.com
Tue Jan 8 19:30:53 CET 2013

Hi all.

I noticed one new pot file in svn[1]. So yesterday I contacted Matteo
on IRC since he was the committer. Today we discussed about rpmdragora
some more as I still had some questions after his nice email.

Let me recap all this to us. No translation is needed yet as all
members of AdminPanel will not be production ready before mga4 or even
mga5 and the existing translations (*.po files) were copied from
rpmdrake but they won't be used anyway. I also updated our unofficial
list in wiki[2] about that.

Best regards,
Filip.

[1] http://svnweb.mageia.org/soft/AdminPanel/trunk/modules/rpmdragora/po/