[Mageia-i18n] How to contribute to mageia 3 translation

Filip Komar filip.komar at gmail.com
Sun Jan 13 14:12:12 CET 2013

Hi Yaron.

On 13 January 2013 13:24, Yaron Shahrabani <sh.yaron at gmail.com> wrote:
> Since I'm not sure I'll be available for the next meeting is there a chance
> I can find some wiki page regarding what's available and what's the ToDo
> list so far?

I translated software first[1]. Then web pages[2]. Then it should
follows documentation, blog and wiki. But not necessarily in that
order ;). In the last year there was some debate about script used for
checking the state of translation resources[3] (SW and web). Basically
it tells you the level of completion of those resources and checks if
there is any new one. It's named "check_for_translation_work.sh".
There is also yurchor's useful python script for web pages lang
templates conversion to POT/PO files and vice versa.

HTH,
Filip.

[1] https://wiki.mageia.org/en/Translation_resources_in_svn
[2] http://www.mageia.org/langs/report.php