[Mageia-i18n] How to contribute to mageia 3 translation

Filip Komar filip.komar at gmail.com
Tue Jan 15 09:44:50 CET 2013

Hi Yaron.

On 13 January 2013 14:26, Yaron Shahrabani <sh.yaron at gmail.com> wrote:
> I'm not at home right now, I don't have access to my Ubuntu machine for most
> of the week.
> I want to contribute but with minimum setup effort on the client side (Since
> I'm not using my personal PC most week).
Gorm[1] is Windows program if that is what you must use and it doesn't
need to be installed. It also stays away from the registry as it uses
ini file for its configuration.

HTH until Oliver manages to setup Pootle test server. BTW Oliver, any
news on that?

Best regards,
Filip.

[1] http://gorm.po.dk/screenshots