[Mageia-i18n] whitelisting the sender of translation notifications

Marja van Waes marja11 at xs4all.nl
Thu Mar 7 16:48:36 CET 2013

Hi,

Sorry for having mixed topics in my earlier mail.

Would it be easy to whitelist r2d2(AT)vargas(DOT)calenco(DOT)com for all
i18n mailing lists?

That is the bot that sends the Calenco translation notifications when
the original English file changed, to our translators.

Since only one translator per language can receive those notifications,
it will be easier for some teams to receive the notifications on their
i18n* mailing list. This is, e.g., certainly the case for i18n-de at mageia.org

If it isn't too much hassle, could you then please whitelist that address?

Cheers,
Marja