[Mageia-i18n] Calenco translations daily report

Marja van Waes marja11 at xs4all.nl
Sat Mar 9 19:09:16 CET 2013

Hi all,

We are currently spending time manually updating the lists here
https://wiki.mageia.org/en/Calenco_translations_report which is an awful
lot of work.

For the files into which the code for the language notifications was
inserted, I suggest putting an exclamation mark in the version field to
which the translated file had been updated, instead of time and again
updating the version.

The reason is, that I now get a daily translation report, that shows for
which files a diff has been sent to the translator (IF an e-mail address
was provided), and what the English version was it has last been updated to.

It looks like this fake example:

DIFF nl drakfirewall.xml 1.3 en

So if drakfirewall had been translated into Dutch (nl), it was last
updated to English version 1.3, which isn't the last version.

That is 1.5, as can be seen in Calenco and here
https://wiki.mageia.org/en/Calenco_translations_report#MCC_help

I can forward the daily report as often as you want (daily, weekly), or
give some people the login data for the dedicated mailbox where I
receive those mails.

Cheers,
Marja