[Mageia-i18n] Indonesian Calenco translation ( Calenco translations daily report)

Marja van Waes marja11 at xs4all.nl
Sun Mar 10 11:54:38 CET 2013

On 10/03/13 04:41, Kiki Muhammad Syahadat wrote:

> Hi,
>
> Is there any chance for me to translate them too to my language, Indonesian? I never follow i18n meeting due to the time meeting is not suit enough to my time zone. So, I don't know about this.
>
> Thanks,
> Kiki

Hi Kiki,

At the moment, translations can most easily be done for languages that
are in this list or the list in the attached screenshot:

العربية [ar]
বাংলা [bn]
Česky [cs]
Dansk [da]
Deutsch [de]
Deutsch (Deutschland) [de_DE]
ελληνικά [el]
English [en]
English (United Kingdom) [en_GB]
English (United States) [en_US]
Esperanto [eo]
Español [es]
Español (Argentina) [es_AR]
Español (España) [es_ES]
Eesti [et]
Français [fr]
Italiano [it]
Nederlands [nl]
Português [pt]
Português (Brasil) [pt_BR]
Svenska [sv]
Türkçe [tr]
украї́нська [uk]

I don't think I see Indonesian in either list.

However, we can workaround it for now, by letting you work in the space
of another language that currently isn't being translated. That language
might need to use exactly the same alphabet as Indonesian, though.

How do you say "Indonesian" in Indonesian, is that "Bahasa Indonesia"?
And what is the proper language code (like "en_GB" is for British English)?

There is maybe a possibility to add Indonesian next time Calenco gets
upgraded.

Cheers,
Marja