[Mageia-i18n] Indonesian (Re: Calenco translations daily report)

Marja van Waes marja11 at xs4all.nl
Sun Mar 10 12:08:33 CET 2013

On 10/03/13 08:40, Yuri Chornoivan wrote:
> написане Sun, 10 Mar 2013 05:41:10 +0200, Kiki Muhammad Syahadat
> <kiki.syahadat at yahoo.co.id>:
>

>> Hi,
>>
>> Is there any chance for me to translate them too to my language,
>> Indonesian? I never follow i18n meeting due to the time meeting is not
>> suit enough to my time zone. So, I don't know about this.
>>
>> Thanks,
>> Kiki
>>

> Hi,
>
> Additional information can be found on wiki pages:
>
> https://wiki.mageia.org/en/Translation_with_Calenco_and_Gettext
> https://wiki.mageia.org/en/Translation_with_Calenco_and_xxe
>
> It is crucial though that you have to ask someone in
> doc-discuss at ml.mageia.org to add Indonesian to Calenco list of languages.
>
> When your language will be added, I can help with easy to maintain
> Gettext mechanism or you can use Calenco and WebDAV as is.
>
> Hope this helps.
>
> Best regards,
> Yuri

Thanks Yuri :-D

Our internal docteam documentation is not good at the moment, sorry for
that.

We are now trying to make documentation about Calenco more easy to find.
One of us created a portal https://wiki.mageia.org/en/Doc_Team_Portal
In the _Doc_Team_Toolbox_ on the bottom left, you see a list of all
pages under _Calenco_Document_Management_System_

Feel free, dear translators, to complain to us about things that are
unclear, messy, missing or simply wrong, and, above all, feel free to
enhance anything you'd like to enhance.

Kind regards,
Marja