[Mageia-marketing] I'm back

Romain d'Alverny rdalverny at gmail.com
Thu Dec 2 14:41:09 CET 2010

On Thu, Dec 2, 2010 at 13:32, Graham Lauder <yorick_ at openoffice.org> wrote:
> Only Gejobi, AlexN83 and Ofaurax have contributions that fit
> all the ideal criteria from my POV.  Scaleability, Uniqueness and
> attractiveness  I would look amongst those submissions pick one device that
> seems the best and most popular I think there has been enough discussion to
> get a handle on the communities feel

Ok, great. So, to be specific, there are severals of these, that means
those proposals fit for you:
 * AlexN83:
   - http://www.flickr.com/photos/54316230@N06/5141934927/
   - http://www.flickr.com/photos/54316230@N06/5095733855/
   - http://www.flickr.com/photos/54316230@N06/5081228522/
   - http://www.flickr.com/photos/54316230@N06/5063070488/
 * Gejobi:
   - http://www.flickr.com/photos/42998910@N02/5008234829/
   - http://www.flickr.com/photos/42998910@N02/5012718103/ (variants
http://www.flickr.com/photos/42998910@N02/5078260989/ )
   - http://www.flickr.com/photos/42998910@N02/5053406283/
 * ofaurax:
   - http://www.flickr.com/photos/ofaurax/5127775007/

Can I give this to founders as the team POV or other proposals caught
for anyone else?

> and then throw that back to only those
> three artists and say "Give us a proposal"  Select the artist with best
> rendition by community vote and then get that artist to design pallet, banners
> CD labels and so on with the assistance of the rest of the art project.

Well, we expect to sort one final entry by Monday. We'll see with
founders if we amend this but I'm not sure.

Cheers,

Romain