[Mageia-marketing] Plan - stuff to do pre Beta 1 release

Wolfgang Bornath molch.b at googlemail.com
Wed Apr 6 17:01:01 CEST 2011

2011/4/6 Patricia Fraser <trish at thefrasers.org>:

> I guess what we can do now is show and tell, so all the community
> sees what marcomm is about - and we'll be looking for lots of board
> and council support to do just that.

You are the council, same as Romain and I and all other members. When
you / your team need something, write it in the mailing list, put it
on the agenda of the next meeting, or raise your voice in the meeting
under topic "Others". And keep bringing it up when it seems to be
"forgotten".

I think the fundamental difference between marketing in a business
environment and a community project is not so much the goals to
achieve but the way of working. Here almost everything depends on your
own initiative because nobody can order you to do something. If you
want something you have to ask until you get it (or it is rejected
because of valid reasons).

--
wobo