[Mageia-marketing] Showcasing technology and people

Romain d'Alverny rdalverny at gmail.com
Mon Apr 18 16:10:03 CEST 2011

In the continuity of the WWC speech, ennael and I think it could be
worth it to setup a series of posts in the blog about:
 - what developers can find in Mageia (technology stacks that suit them)
 - what users can find in Mageia (tools that help them)
 - what people can do with Mageia (what gets done with it in the real
world out there)
 - what people can do for Mageia (contributors, in what, how and where).

Those both to show what is in, and get feedback about what could be in.

That would be a long series and the start would be with the technology
stacks (perl, python, ruby, php, etc.) in the form of some global
overview and one-on-one interviews with involved packagers/developers.

All in all, that would make 4 categories, and maybe need 4 distinct
persons to manage each category. In the best case scenario, we would
post 2 per week. In the worst, 1 every two weeks. And for that we
could use bonjourmageia.fr as a distinct mean to lead people to the
blog post.

Advice? I can start a draft for the whole structure to announce this,
and have a first post designed for Perl with Jérôme Quelin (who
packages most, if not all of it).

Romain