[Mageia-marketing] beta2 blog note

Romain d'Alverny rda at mageia.org
Tue Apr 26 21:36:34 CEST 2011

Hi Patricia,

On Tue, Apr 26, 2011 at 21:05, Patricia Fraser <trish at thefrasers.org> wrote:
> I've made just a few edits at this stage, for the English.

Thanks! I pushed these to the blog.

> We're still talking to the Inner Circle[1] here - this announcement is fine
> for this audience IMO. For Final, we might want to have something
> more/else/additional. Comments on this notion welcome.

Well, include hardcode/geeky users in the circle. But yes, before RC,
we're not adressing more people than that and the full big opening is
really only for the final release.

The release message really has to focus on the product and what
people, everyone, can do with it/from it.

The "what's next?" topic will need to be prepared but strictly
separated, and for mid-June, once the release is at full speed.

--
Romain d'Alverny
http://mageia.org/ board & council member