[Mageia-marketing] Mageia 2 technical specifications

Anne Nicolas ennael1 at gmail.com
Thu Jul 14 18:05:42 CEST 2011

Le 14/07/2011 17:14, Marcello Anni a écrit :
>> Hi there
>>
>> As said during our last meeting, here is the review for proposed
>> specifications on Mageia wiki. Comments are not about we will do or not
>> (unless it was not reasonable) but:
>> - ask for more information when needed
>> - give a minimal status
>> - ask for discussions when we are talking a very intrusive modification
>>
>> So please have a look on this page:
>> http://mageia.org/wiki/doku.php?id=iso2:technical_specification
>> especially on comments
>>
>> Now we need to organize work for all this. As a proposal all specs will be
>> reported in Bugzilla with a given target so that we can follow it  in coming
>> months. You can start doing it if you are especially interested in one of
>> them.t prio
>>
>> Please do not add new proposals on that page as it's coming after deadline.
>> We will put priority on current one. A new wiki page will collect more ideas
>> here:  http://mageia.org/wiki/doku.php?id=iso2:technical_specification
>>
>> Of course as you cnan see all these proposals are implying packagers, QA but
>> also artwork and marcom teams. Stay connected! :)
>>
>> If you want to comment these proposals please create one thread /proposal so
>> that we can work on it properly. If you are interested in one of these, add
>> your name on wiki.
>>
>> Cheers
>>
>> --
>> Anne
>> http://www.mageia.org
> i've added my ideas before in the specs and now that the choice has been made,
> i've added them in the ideas page (marcello's entries of course):
>
> http://mageia.org/wiki/doku.php?id=ideas
>
> i didn't partecipate in the ideas choice, but i've proposed more than a dozen
> of ideas and neither of one has been accepted. can i ask you why? thanks

Your proposals were all made after deadline. This deadline was announced
everywhere. We just removed all of these, yours but also coming from
other guys.
That's why we have added another wiki page for ideas coming after
deadline. But we have to manage priorities and for now only first
proposals have been discussed.