[Mageia-marketing] 2011/week 17 review

Wolfgang Bornath molch.b at googlemail.com
Thu May 5 23:10:09 CEST 2011

What I missed in this review is the practical side - referring to the
events coming up. They may be not so important in the long run as the
whole  discussion about values and targets and hugging places, but
they are needed next week!

 - do we have some kind of marketing there except for the poster and
the t-shirts?
 - what about a presentation running on a screen?
 - what about stickers?
 - what about a CD label to offer along with CDs burned on location?

For Berlin we will have:
 - a large poster
 - t-shirts
 - a presentation (LO Impress) running on a 26" screen
 - CDs to be burned on request (would be nice to have a label
available for download)

--
wobo