[Mageia-marketing] 2011/week 17 review

Romain d'Alverny rda at mageia.org
Fri May 6 10:30:21 CEST 2011

On Thu, May 5, 2011 at 23:10, Wolfgang Bornath <molch.b at googlemail.com> wrote:
>  - do we have some kind of marketing there except for the poster and
> the t-shirts?

Not that I know of here.

>  - what about a presentation running on a screen?
>  - what about stickers?

I'll get some from Damien next week (same FOSDEM series so far).

>  - what about a CD label to offer along with CDs burned on location?

Needs a design - are there templates for that? we could at least make
a basic one with just the logo.

We may be short/small on materials so far but then we can focus on
speaking with people and better identifying where we can do something
differently.

Romain