[Mageia-marketing] Licking my wounds...

Patricia Fraser trish at thefrasers.org
Tue Apr 3 23:26:35 CEST 2012

Hi Bradley,

> We have a budget. And some of these sites are not free (Nor should we
> expect them to be). Some of the sites have *some* free services, and
> some are actually free.

> I need to hear back whether we're going to have this support and that
> there is a potential to release this *neccessary* funding for us.

If we need a budget, we actually have to put it together before asking
for it; can you put something together with costs and priorities that
we can use as a starting point?

Personally I'd like to concentrate on free content, rather than
paid-for content, but let's have a look at your proposal and see?

Cheers,

--
Trish Fraser, VVMZ4 91L2V
-35.67896, 142.66637