[Mageia-marketing] marcom + artwork + web => atelier ?

Patricia Fraser trish at thefrasers.org
Mon Jun 11 14:26:10 CEST 2012

Hi,

Following up on Max's replies:

> >  - what's the plan up to Mageia 3? several things at least in
> > several regards (identity, print, web, distribution), but that will
> > highly depend on who lead(s) the team.
>
> We will probably have to come up with three separate lines of
> advance. One focusing on web, one focusing on distro-look and one
> focusing on PR. Sort of to set our goals for each one. They will, of
> course, overlap, but the end-products of each distinct line will be
> different.

Once the new team is formed, we need a new page on the wiki (we can
archive/carry over the previous pages), with the planning on it - it
just needs to be split into task areas. I think it'll take all of us
working together to get it done properly...

Cheers,

--
Trish Fraser, VVMZ4 91L2V -35.67910, 142.66607
Mon Jun 11 22:24:22 EST 2012