[Mageia-marketing] [Mageia-artwork] Splash screens ready

Patricia Fraser trish at thefrasers.org
Mon Mar 12 11:41:35 CET 2012

Hi Esteban,

I'm really sorry you're feeling excluded, especially after all your
hard work. Your splash screens are great, and it would be grand if we
could use them in future - and it would be even greater if you could
bring yourself to stay part of the marketing and/or artwork teams,
although I understand if you don't want to.

I hope we'll keep hearing from you, and that you'll consider keeping on
working with us.

Thanks once again for your hard work!

Cheers,

Patricia.