[Mageia-marketing] Proposal to merge with artwork

Donald Stewart watersnowrock at gmail.com
Thu Mar 15 21:47:39 CET 2012

Im for it. They're are many people on both teams and most if not all
projects are connected.

However, meetings and whatnot should remain separate. Although that OS
probably getting ahead of myself.

On 15 Mar 2012 20:44, "Patricia Fraser" <trish at thefrasers.org> wrote:

Hi all,

There's a proposal on the table that marcom and artwork should merge,
to make a single team responsible for marketing, communications and
artwork.

What does everyone think? I have worked with artwork quite a lot (it's
very important to marketing), so I wouldn't have any problem with it
personally - but everyone should have their say before we go ahead.

Cheers,

--
Trish Fraser, VVMZ4 91L2V
-35.67896, 142.66637