[Mageia-marketing] Proposal to merge with artwork

Josh King josh at linuxpunks.com
Thu Mar 15 21:55:29 CET 2012

On 03/15/2012 03:44 PM, Patricia Fraser wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> There's a proposal on the table that marcom and artwork should merge,
> to make a single team responsible for marketing, communications and
> artwork.
>
> What does everyone think? I have worked with artwork quite a lot (it's
> very important to marketing), so I wouldn't have any problem with it
> personally - but everyone should have their say before we go ahead.
>
> Cheers,

I think it makes sense to merge them. Maybe MArtCom team? ;-)

Personally what I would really like to see is more community outreach
type functions; getting users involved in more areas. Something like a
planet for mageia users even might be a good start? Anyway, I've been
kicking around some ideas and will put them up to the group once they've
solidified.

Thanks!
Josh