[Mageia-marketing] Proposal to merge with artwork

Sebastian sebsebseb sebsebseb_mageia at gmx.com
Sat Mar 17 19:58:06 CET 2012

On 17/03/12, Bradley D. Thornton typed:
> Anyway, my post won't make any difference

I think it already has :). I think that was a very good message. I do
however think that it is a good idea to completely merge with the
artwork team and how I had suggested in my email to this mailing list
and the artwork. Why? Simple, because then as a whole there will be more
control, over a team that has been having problems.

The big MArtCom team can be split up into sub teams of people who are
only or mainly working on specific tasks, but members in our team can
provide feedback and support for tasks that are being worked on by other
people in the team as well.  For example graphics designers could be
working on the installer slide show images, but also provide feedback
about the installer slide show text from marketing people.  Or marketing
team people could be working on reviews, but also provide feedback of
the looks of the graphics.

Trish has been working with the artwork team quite a lot in the last few
months or more. I noticed this and that was why I made sure to join the
artwork team mailing list, and so the team as well as a result, soon
after joining marketing, even though not really a graphics designer.

Something else it seems the marketing and artwork team IRC meetings have
been linked together as to when they are for which team. For example one
week is marketing and the next is artwork and at that time, or that's
meant to be the idea in general.

P.S

Bradley glad you seem to be feeling better :).