[Mageia-marketing] Apology/credentials

Patricia Fraser trish at thefrasers.org
Mon Mar 26 00:07:49 CEST 2012

Hi loqo!

> I apologise for my direct tone. I'm keen to help and not get stuck in
> dialogue loops or semantics.
>
> I'm nearly 40 and in my career I have worked with M&C Saachi, MTV,
> Reebok, Nintendo, Sony and others. I have designed and sold
> advertising. I've worked with brands. I've made a couple of Facebook
> games, among others. I know this territory and my advice is based on
> years of useful experience.
>
> I'm also glad to listen to suggestions, criticism or pointers. I'm
> down to earth and friendly too. I'm ONLY here to help!

Thanks for the introduction, and I hope you'll stick with us; we've got
some serious writing to do in the next week or so, and we could use
your help!

What timezone are you in? I'd like us to converge on a piratepad this
week and do some collaborative writing. I'm in Australia, Bradley is in
the US, Seb is in the UK and Dale is in Canada... but I can work with
whatever suits everyone else.

We have three texts we must produce (whatever else we're doing):

1. blog post for the release announcement
1.a website front page for the release day
2. press release for the announcement (to go to mags, linux sites etc)
3. something else, but I'll have to look it up (no breakfast yet.

I really appreciate all the planeting and social media stuff - very
important and must get cleaned up shortly - but these texts are on a
deadline, so we have to please concentrate on them!

Cheers,

Trish.

--
Trish Fraser, VVMZ4 91L2V