[Mageia-marketing] Apology/credentials

loqo hoverflydesign at googlemail.com
Sat Mar 24 02:29:50 CET 2012

Hi team,

I apologise for my direct tone. I'm keen to help and not get stuck in
dialogue loops or semantics.

I'm nearly 40 and in my career I have worked with M&C Saachi, MTV,
Reebok, Nintendo, Sony and others. I have designed and sold advertising.
I've worked with brands. I've made a couple of Facebook games, among
others. I know this territory and my advice is based on years of useful
experience.

I'm also glad to listen to suggestions, criticism or pointers. I'm down
to earth and friendly too. I'm ONLY here to help!

Warmest regards,
loqo