[Mageia-marketing] Wikipedia wars

Romain d'Alverny rda at mageia.org
Thu May 17 19:12:19 CEST 2012

Hi!

On Thu, May 17, 2012 at 1:58 PM, Patricia Fraser <trish at thefrasers.org> wrote:
> I think it's unlikely that we'll get it undeleted, but we can try for a
> new Mageia page; I'm on it.

>From the discussion and deletion decision, recreating it is completely
open. Funny things is, it's been 3 votes for deletion, 2 against, so
it's not like it's a big deal either, it's been only one person needed
to make it go - and Mageia pages in other languages are not much
different either.

But, for the new page, sources will be needed to sustain each stance,
and - I'm not sure how this can be included, maybe as
sources/references actually - hints to existing coverage (relevant,
independant articles and reviews) will be needed.